Never before in human history have we been facing faster transformation in the way we live, work and connect to each other. This development driven by digital technologies and their impact on ever faster changing global markets challenge all existing mental models and put businesses at the forefront of a massive challenge.
And this challenge is about much more than just technology. It’s an innovation leadership challenge.
This challenge is about the factors that transform our world in an unprecedented way. We are on the edge of a drastic paradigm shift in what it means to be a knowledge worker, a corporate innovator and ultimately what it means to be human.
Disruptive Digital Technology
- transforms the most fundamental elements of our day to day activities and relationship
- empowers a new era of global connectivity that allows us to bring more pieces of the puzzle to the table
- enables a diffusion of power and responsibilities by increasing transparency and access to information
Global Workforce Diversity
- is a major driver in connecting more and more minds to global trends and cultures of innovation
- redefines dependencies of local business activities and driving forces of global cultural shifts
- drives paradigm shifts in the way we define the purpose of why we do what we do
Increasing Business Complexity
- demands fast paced adaptation of new business practices and shorter innovation cycles
- challenges corporate leadership and strategic planning by increasing uncertainty and ambiguity
- turns oversimplification into a dangerous strategy and makes the illusion of control all too visible
We need to rethink Innovation Leadership and develop more adaptive strategies, cultures of innovation and a global mindset.
Discover the expertise you need to cultivate a strong culture of innovation, implement effective innovation strategy and develop the innovation leadership that will take your business to the next level with PLOT.
Join me in Germany to get the details. I will be speaking at:
- PATENTE 2017 in Munich on March 8 on “On the edge. The disruptive new rules of ownership and control” which will also be streamed live on Facebook.
- PM TAGE 2017 in Munich on March 22 and 23 on “Innovation project management” (in German)
Or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t “wait & see”, start now right here.